The Material Tool launches particles made up of certain materials into the simulation from the camera position. These particles will be affected by gravity and will affect the composition of any object they collide with.
Tool Details[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Settings[edit | edit source]
There are several settings that affect the launched particles.
- The composition of the launched particles
- The speed of the launched particles
- How many particles are launched per second
- Angle representing the distribution of particle directions
- Auto Mass/Particle
- When this setting is on, the mass of each particle will be calculated automatically.
- When this setting is off, the user can set the Particle Mass.
- Particle Mass
- The mass of each particle