Mass Loss Total
The Mass Loss Total property of an object represents the total mass that the object has lost due to evaporation or stellar winds since the start of the simulation, or since the last time the Reset Mass Loss Total action was applied. Mass Loss Total is a read-only property that is automatically calculated by Universe Sandbox.
Property Details[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
The Mass Loss Total property of an object is located near the end of the Cumulative Properties section of the object's Composition tab.
Units[edit | edit source]
Mass Loss Total can be viewed using the following units:
- Milky Way Galaxy mass (milky way) = 1.5×1012 sun
- Solar mass (sun) = 1.9891×1030 kg
- Earth mass (earth) = 5.97219×1024 kg
- Moon mass (moon) = 7.349×1022 kg
- Kilogram (kg) is the SI base unit for mass
- Gram (g) = 1×10-3 kg
- Milligram (mg) = 1×10-6 kg