A Human-Scale Object in Universe Sandbox is a simulated object representing an actual or fictional artificial object in the size range of the everyday human experience, from objects small enough to be held (such as a bowling ball), to objects larger than buildings (such as the Great Pyramid of Giza).
Properties Panel[edit | edit source]
The properties panel for a Human-Scale object will include the following tabs:
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Human-Scale Objects have the following characteristics:
- They are attracting objects, meaning that they exert a gravitational force on other objects in the simulation.
- They are attracted objects, meaning that they feel the effects of gravity from other attracting objects in the simulation.
- They have calculated orbital elements, and their orbit can be displayed.
- They can collide with other objects.
- They have a surface temperature, distinct from their internal effective temperature.
- They have a simulated composition.