The Cloud Mass property of a Supernova Cloud object represents the total mass of material contained within all of the Supernova Clouds originating from this supernova. This property is read-only and is automatically calculated by Universe Sandbox.
Property Details[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
The Cloud Mass property is located in the Properties section of the Nova tab in the Supernova Cloud's properties panel.
Units[edit | edit source]
Cloud Mass can be viewed and edited using the following units:
- Milky Way Galaxy mass (milky way) = 1.5×1012 sun
- Solar mass (sun) = 1.9891×1030 kg
- Earth mass (earth) = 5.97219×1024 kg
- Moon mass (moon) = 7.349×1022 kg
- Kilogram (kg) is the SI base unit for mass
- Gram (g) = 1×10-3 kg
- Milligram (mg) = 1×10-6 kg