The user views the simulation through a virtual camera. This camera can be controlled by the user to move around the simulation, zoom in and out, and change the angle at which the simulation is viewed.
Controls[edit | edit source]
Keyboard[edit | edit source]
A user with a keyboard can perform the following actions:
- up/down arrow keys: zoom in and out on the camera-locked object
- left/right arrow keys: rotate around the camera-locked object, or around the camera itself if the object is not locked on an object
- A/D keys: move the camera left or right
- R/F keys: move the camera up or down
- W/S keys: move the camera forward or backwards
- C key: land the camera on the surface of the selected object
Mouse[edit | edit source]
A user with a mouse can perform the following actions:
- Double-click on object: locks the camera onto the object, so that the object is always at the center of the screen unless the user shifts the camera away
- Hold and drag: rotates the camera around the camera-locked object, or around the camera itself if the camera is not locked on an object
Properties[edit | edit source]
Properties related to the camera can be viewed for a specific object in the Camera Relative section of the Motion tab of the object's properties panel. These include Camera Inclination and Camera Azimuth.